Shaka Social Ltd respects your privacy.
When visiting our site, communicating with us, or working with us, we will gather, store and use information about you to improve our website’s performance, manage our operations, and conduct marketing operations. We retain this information for as long as it is reasonably necessary.
We don’t sell your data to third parties, however from time to time, we may use your data in third-party applications to help manage our operations and marketing campaigns.
Automatic data capture.
When using our website, we automatically capture information about your computer and network connection. This information may contain details including your domain name, IP address, operating system, browser, screen size, and other identifiable information. We use this information to understand how you use our website and make adjustments to improve your experience on our website. Retaining this information also contributes to our security, and helps us to identify threats and attackers.
Voluntary data capture
We gather and store information that our clients voluntarily give to us in an encrypted hard drive. When working with clients, we need to understand their customers, business processes, and marketing objectives to get the best results from our services. This information is given voluntarily and you reserve the right to disclose and withhold information when working with us.
We are required by law to give law enforcement and regulatory authorities information relating to you in the event of a legal request being made. We are obliged to report possible money laundering, fraudulent activity, and other suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement department.
You may be entitled to certain rights under the GDPR legislation. These include:
- You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- You can ask for access to your information.
- You can ask to correct your information if it is wrong.
- You can ask us to delete your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies.
- In certain cases you can ask us to stop using your information.